Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Amazing Glass Tile

There is no end to the amount of amazing glass and special feature tile that's on the market today. Glass tile adds such depth and personality to a space. Because of its cost, I try to use it in areas where it will provide the most impact for my client's investment. Here are some very cool tiles that I like.



A beautiful tile called Opera Glass from Artistic Tile.



This is one of the many very nice tile products avaialable from Oceanside Glass Tile.



Here's a beautiful tile from Sicis - they have several product lines that I really like.



This is a specialty tile made of river stones. Perfect for modern spaces that require a feeling of nature.



This is a beautiful tile used in a bathroom remodel by a California firm called IdeaSpace.



I came across this image during an online search. I wish I knew who the designer was. I really like their pairing of the green tile with the wood wall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This bath was covered in the April 2007 Dwell issue. Info regarding architect and owners is listed.
http://www.dwell.com/slideshows/top-notch.html?slide=3&paused=true

The tile is an iridescent tile by Oceanside Glass Tile. Color is Midori. It is simple and beautiful. I just used it in a loft project for a child's bath.